Student Transportation Services
- Elementary School students (K-6) walk up to one (1) mile
- Middle School students walk up to one and one-half (1 1/2) miles
- High School students walk up to two (2) miles
- Special Education and medically fragile students who qualify for bus transportation.
If you have moved and have not changed your address with Central Registration, the bus will not be able to transport your child to school.
For all changes, please call the Transportation Coordinator, at 860-622-5139.
- Pamela Renaud, Transportation Coordinator: 860-622-5139 (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Dattco (860) 904-9783
- Access Transportation (out-of-district only) (860) 652-8610
Bus Routes - Look them up on-line
Click the link and follow the four simple steps listed to obtain your child’s bus route information. Please keep in mind that bus route information may be updated frequently, especially in the first few weeks of school, so keep checking in!
Please make sure that your child is at the bus stop ten minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- All school buses contain GPS Monitoring System and Video Cameras
- Bus Safety Rules for Students
Please be aware that daycare address requests do not carry over from year to year; a new request must be submitted by August 1st for daycare transportation to be in place for the start of each school year.
Daycare/Alternate Transportation Request Form:
Each request for daycare transportation must be sent in writing to:
Pamela Renaud, Transportation Coordinator
East Hartford Public Schools