The role of the East Hartford School Nurse is to maintain and maximize the health, safety, and wellbeing of every student in our schools. Every school maintains a health office where the nurses follow state guidelines and school policies to ensure all students can access their education. The school nurse assumes the responsibility for appropriate assessments, planning, and intervention for the health of every student. She serves as the contact person between physicians, families and community partners to ensure proper health care and continuity for our students. You may contact your nurse at your student's school with any questions.
- Fact Sheet Environmental Controls to Limit Spread of Flu
- Food Allergy Management Plan
- Health Assessment Record - must be printed on blue paper
- Immunization Requirements
- Medication Administration Rules for School Nurses
- Medication Authorization Form
Other Health Resources websites: