• Students
  • Staff
  • Parents
  • Quicklinks
Home /
Departments / Central Registration -Older WebPage
page tools:
email page print page default type small type large type


Kindergarten Registration for School Year 2019-2020
April 1, 2019 by registering on-line.

New Students Must Register On-Line
 Registro en linea de nuevo Estudiante

Pre-K through Grade 12

Central Registration is located within the Facilities Building at 734 Tolland Street.

Hours of operation to the public are:

Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM 

Every effort is made to accommodate parents in making the registration process as easy as possible. If you are having difficulty please don't hesitate to contact us.

Central Registration Phone Number:

Fax Number: 860-622-5979

Information Line: 860-622-5080

Changes in Registration Procedures

Please be sure to read the East Hartford Public Schools Student Registration Checklist English or  Español to be sure that you bring all the necessary documents for your child’s enrollment into East Hartford Public Schools.

Notice of Language Assistance


Who Needs To Register

Who Needs To Register

  • All new students entering East Hartford Public Schools
  • Students approved to Connecticut IB Academy (CIBA)
  • Students currently attending and/or approved to a Magnet/Parochial/Private School who are East Hartford residents, including Pre-Kinder students for Magnet Schools

Meal Program

meal Program

Effective June 18, 2018 students attending East Hartford Public Schools will participate in the Community Eligibility Program (CEP) and will receive free school meals through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and the School Breakfast Program (SBP).  Household applications for Free/Reduced meals are eliminated.

Participation in CEP does not include Two Rivers Magnet Middle School and the Odyssey Community School which are interschool agreement sites through East Hartford Public Schools.

School Uniforms

Address Changes

Address Changes

In the event a change of address is needed for any East Hartford Public School student, a parent/guardian can print the form and bring the completed form along with the proper documents to the Central Registration office located at 734 Tolland Street, East Hartford.

If you reside in someone else's home, a Certificate of Residency form is REQUIRED. 
Si usted reside en casa de otra persona, un certificado de residencia se requiere. 

Additional Forms if Applicable

  • Hartford Courant Top Work Places 2011 Award Ribbon
  • Hartford Courant Top Work Places 2012 Award Ribbon
  • Hartford Courant Top Work Places 2013 Award Ribbon
  • Hartford Courant Top Work Places 2016 Award Ribbon
powered by finalsite